The Newark anniversary poems : winners in the poetry competition held in connection with the 250th anniversary celebration of the founding of the city of Newark, New Jersey, May to October, 1916, together with the official Newark celebration ode and other anniversary poems--grave and gay / introductory chapters and a plan for a national anthology of American poetry by Henry Wellington Wack ... ; the Committee of One Hundred, Franklin Murphy, chairman.
- Other records:
- New York : L.J. Gomme, 1917.
, vii-xiii, , 187,  p. ; 20 cm.
- Newark (N.J.) -- Centennial celebrations, etc.
- "Complied and edited under the joint direction of the Publicity committee and the Historical and literary committee of the Commiittee of One Hundred"--p. xiii.
Integral blanks included in pagination.
Includes references to Pound in "The sunny side of the Newark poetry competition," and his poem "To a city sending him advertisements," p. 100-102.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Gallup, D. Ezra Pound, B16.
- Wack, Henry Wellington, 1869-1954.
Newark (N.J.). Committee of One Hundred.
Library of Theodore Dreiser (University of Pennsylvania)
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972. To a city sending him advertisements.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|