Why not parties in Russia? : democracy, federalism, and the state / Henry E. Hale.
- Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2006.
xi, 275 p. : ill., map ; 24 cm.
- Russia (Federation) -- Politics and government -- 1991-
Democracy -- Russia (Federation)
Political parties -- Russia (Federation)
Post-communism -- Russia (Federation)
- Electoral markets and Russia's political smorgasbord
Party entrepreneurship in Russia's electoral market 1989
How much party is in the party system?
Electoral markets and party substitutes in Russia : origins and impact
Parties and party substitutes : determining the balance
Conclusion : the market model and theories of parties, national integration, and transitions from authoritarian rule.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 249-263) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
- Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
- 0521844096 (hardback)
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|