Hard to kill [videorecording] / Warner Bros. presents a Lee Rich production in association with Adelson/Todman/Simon Productions ; a film by Bruce Malmuth ; written by Steven McKay ; produced by Gary Adelson, Joel Simon, and Bill Todman, Jr. ; directed by Bruce Malmuth.
- Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, c1990.
1 videocassette (96 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Detectives -- Drama.
Politicians -- Drama.
Coma -- Drama.
Nurses -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- System Details:
- VHS; Dolby stereo, Hi-fi.
- Mason Storm, a Los Angeles detective, has been shot by a corrupt California politician and his hitmen, and left to die. But Storm doesn't die, and is hidden away for seven years in a coma-care unit. When he awakens he determines to get revenge, and enlists the help of a nurse to assist him as he builds up his strength for his confrontation with his enemies.
- Steven Seagal, Kelly Le Brock, Bill Sadler, Frederick Coffin.
- Director of photography, Matthew F. Leonetti ; editor, John F. Link ; music by David Michael Frank.
- VHS release of the 1990 motion picture.
- Malmuth, Bruce. , Director
Rich, Lee. , Producer
Adelson, Gary. , Producer
Simon, Joel. , Producer
Todman, Bill Jr. , Producer
McKay, Steven. , Screenwriter
Seagal, Steven. , Actor
Sadler, William, 1950- , Actor
LeBrock, Kelly, 1960- , Actor
Frank, David Michael. , Composer
Warner Bros. , Producer
Warner Home Video (Firm). , Distributor
Van Wert Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Publisher Number:
11914 Warner Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|