The first Epistle [microform].
- [London? : s.n., 1648?]
- German baroque literature, Harold Jantz collection ; no. 154, reel 32.
62 p. ; 20 cm.
- Familists -- Early works to 1800.
- 1. This is the crying, or voice, which cometh to passe
2. A short and pithy instruction of the mysterie of the love
3. A groundly instruction, wherin the difference betwixt God the Father and his son, the Lord Jesus Christ, is declared
4. A cleer instruction of the meditation of Iesu Christ.
- Caption title.
Author: Hendrik Niclaes.
Title varies; v. 2, Second epistle; v. 3, Third epistle; v. 4, Fourth epistle.
Translated from Low German; 1st German ed., ca. 1574.
Copy imperfect; lacking t.p.
Microfilm. New Haven : Research Publications, 1973. 35 mm. (German baroque literature, Harold Jantz collection ; no. 154, reel 32)
- Research Publications, inc.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|