The works of the late Edgar Allan Poe : with notices of his life and genius / by N.P. Willis, J.R. Lowell and R.W. Griswold. In two volumes.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Edgar A. Poe's works
- New York : J.S. Redfield, 1850.
2 v. : port. ; 20 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- v. 1. Tales
v. 2. Poems and miscellanies.
- At least 2 printings of this ed. are known to exist.--Cf. BAL.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy v. 1 is second printing: [i]-xx, -483 p.; 4 p. of advertisements paged, 1, 9, 6, [-]. Portrait frontispiece inserted. Last page of advertisement lacks statement "Was published on the First of April".--Cf. BAL.
Culture Class Collection copy v. 2 is second printing: -vi, -495 p.; p. 46, third stanza, 1st line, "r" in "choir" printed.--Cf. BAL
Culture Class Collection copy inscribed to Katie Brown from her admiring cousin Josephus, Christmas 1852.
- Penn Provenance:
- Brown, Katie (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- BAL, 16158
- Willis, Nathaniel Parker, 1806-1867.
Lowell, James Russell, 1819-1891.
Griswold, Rufus W. (Rufus Wilmot), 1815-1857.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|