Seeds [videorecording] / produced by Kensington Communications in association with the National Film Board of Canada and the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation ; writer, Amanda McConnell ; producer, director, Robert Lang ;
- Oley, PA : Bullfrog Films, 2005.
1 videocassette (27 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Seed technology.
Gene banks, Plant.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- VHS - NTSC.
- Describes how biotechnology with its engineered plant uniformity and its machinery and chemicals coax single, high-yielding crops from uniform seeds, which are supplanting nature in world food production. Shows how international seed banks are trying to preserve various strains of plants that may be lost due to large farms.
- Narrator, Murray Cruchley.
- Cameraman, Neville Ottey ; editors, Judy Krupanszky, Mike Bennett ; music, Patrick Godfrey.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Lang, Robert. , Producer, Director
McConnell, Amanda. , Screenwriter
Cruchley, Murray. , Narrator
Godfrey, Patrick, 1948- , Composer
Kensington Communications. , Producer
National Film Board of Canada. , Producer
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. , Producer
Bullfrog Films, inc. , Distributor
George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Publisher Number:
- S0087 Bullfrog Films
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|