Cognitive linguistics bibliography [electronic resource] / editorial board, Hans-Georg Wolf ... [et al.] ; associate editors, Cristiano Broccias ... [et al.]
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Title from HTML header: Cog bib
Also known as: Cogbib
Also known as: Cognitive bibliography
- Berlin : Mouton de Gruyter, [2005?]-
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
- Cognitive grammar -- Periodicals -- Indexes.
Conitive grammar -- Bibliography.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The Cognitive Linguistics Bibliography is an electronic database consisting of 7000 entries covering a wide range of subjects within the broader field of cognitive linguistics. Topics include: structural characteristics of natural language categorization, functional principles of linguistic organization, conceptual interface between syntax and semantics, relationship between language and thought, experiential background of language-in-use. Materials covered include monographs, journal articles, conference papers, working papers, 1936 to the present.
- Title from Web page (viewed May 18, 2006).
- Wolf, Hans-Georg, 1963-
Broccias, Cristiano, 1972-
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|