Tigrero [videorecording] : a film that was never made / a Marianna Films production ; in co-production with Premiere, Hamburg, YLE/TV 1, Helsinki and Skylight Cinema, Rio de Janeiro, Mira Set, Rio de Janeiro, Lichtblick, Cologne ; produced, written, edited and directed by Mika Kaurismäki.
- Anamorphic widescreen.
- [United States] : Fantoma, c2004.
1 videodisc (77 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet ( p. : ill. ; 19 cm.)
- Tigrero (Motion Picture)
Fuller, Samuel, 1912-1997
Motion picture industry in motion pictures.
Bananal Island (Brazil)
- Documentary films.
- Primarily in English with some dialogue in Portuguese and Karaja.
- System Details:
- DVD ; Dolby digital stereo.
- Samuel Fuller and Jim Jarmusch visit Villa Santa Isabel on Bananal Island, in Brazil's Amazon Rain Forest, forty years after Fuller was there scouting locations and shooting footage for an action-adventure film that was never nade. "Stunning footage of the region and its inhabitants, the Karajá Indians."
- Samuel Fuller, Jim Jarmusch, The Karajá.
- Director of photography, Jacques Cheuiche ; music, Nina Vasconcelos, Chuck Jonkey, The Karajá.
- Videodisc release of 1994 documentary film.
Special features: audio commentary with Jim Jarmusch and Mika Kaurismäki; Sam Fuller's original 16mm footage from 1954; outtakes and additional footage; collection of Jim Jarmusch's personal photographs.
- Kaurismäki, Mika. , Producer, Screenwriter, Editor, Director
Jarmusch, Jim, 1953- , Actor
Fuller, Samuel, 1912-1997. , Actor
Vasconcelos, Nina. , Composer
Jonkey, Chuck. , Composer
Marianna Films. , Producer
Fantoma Films (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|