Chicken run [videorecording] / Dreamworks Pictures in association with Pathé presents an Aardman production ; screenplay by Karey Kirkpatrick ; produced by Peter Lord, David Sproxton, Nick Park ; directed by Peter Lord & Nick Park.
- Anamorphic widescreen presentation.
- Universal City, CA : DreamWorks, c2002.
1 videodisc (84 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Chickens -- Drama.
Hens -- Drama.
Roosters -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD - NTSC; Dolby digital 5.1 stereosurround; Region 1.
- "While the chickens on Mrs. Tweedy's farm dream of a better life, a clever hen named Ginger is hatching plans to fly the coop for good. The only problem is, chickens can't fly, or can they? Every escape attempt goes fowl until Rocky, a smooth-talking All-American rooster, crash lands in the coop. It's hardly poultry in motion when Rocky attempts to teach Ginger and her fine feathered friends to fly, but, with teamwork, determination, and a little bit of cluck, the fearless flock plots one last daring attempt in a spectacular bid for freedom."--Container.
- Director of photography, Tristan Oliver, Frank Passingham ; music, John Powell, Harry Gregson-Williams.
- Based on an original story by Peter Lord & Nick Park.
Aspect ratio 1.85:1.
Videodisc released of a 2000 motion picture.
Includes: directors' Commentary with Peter Lord and Nick Park; DVD-ROM on-screen fun: Two egg-cellent interactive games, desk top icons and pets, calculator, screensavers and poster sets; read-along to the hilarious script; two fascinatig behind-the-scenes featurettes, trailers, bios, production notes and other hidden surprises.
- Park, Nick. , Director, Producer, Author
Lord, Peter, 1953- , Director, Producer, Author
Sproxton, David. , Producer
Kirkpatrick, Karey. , Screenwriter
Powell, John. , Composer
Gregson-Williams, Harry. , Composer
DreamWorks Pictures (1994-2006). , Producer
Pathé Image (Firm) , Producer
Aardman Animations (Firm). , Producer
DreamWorks Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
86453 DreamWorks Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|