Muertos de risa [videorecording] = Dying of laughter / Lolafilms ; 5 Telecinco ; Via digital ; productor, Andres Vicente Gomez ; guión, Jorge Guerrcaechevarria, Alex de la Iglesia ; una pelicula de Alex de la Iglesia.
- Other Title:
- Dying of laughter
- Anamorphic widescreen.
- Thousand Oaks, CA : Studio Latina, c2004.
1 videodisc (113 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Comedians -- Drama.
Interpersonal relations -- Drama.
Violence -- Drama.
Motion pictures, Spanish.
- Feature films.
- In Spanish, with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD - NTSC; Dolby digital 5.1, 2.0 stereo; Region 1.
- In the early 1970's, Nino (Santiago Segura) is a nightclub singer whose career is going nowhere, and Bruno (El Gran Wyoming) is a comic who isn't doing any better. A talent agent, Julian (Alex Angulo), teams them up for a sketch on a popular TV show, and when Nino is suddenly stricken with stage fright on camera and can't speak, Bruno impulsively slaps him.
The audience finds this hilarious, and their career as a duo is off and running, while their personal relationship starts at a low point and keeps getting worse. Over time, Bruno steals Nino's girlfriend, Nino gets arrested for dealing drugs, the act periodically breaks up and reunites, and in the midst of a New Year's Eve broadcast in 1992, the two exchange gunfire on live TV.
- Santiago Segura, El Gran Wyoming, Alex Angulo.
- Director of photography, Flavio Mtnez Labiano ; editor, Teresa Font ; music, Roque Baños.
- Aspect ratio 1.85:1.
Special features: making of featurette; trailers & teasers; music video.
- Iglesia, Alex de la, 1965- , Director, Screenwriter
Vicente Gómez, Andrés. , Producer
Guerricaechevarría, Jorge. , Screenwriter
Segura, Santiago, 1965- , Actor
Gran Wyoming, 1955- , Actor
Angulo, Alex. , Actor
Baños, Roque. , Composer
Lola Films (Firm). , Producer
5 Telecinco (Firm) , Producer
Vía Digital (Firm) , Producer
Manga Films, S.L. , Producer
Studio Latino (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
17782-7 Studio Latina
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|