The proceedings in the House of Commons, touching the impeachment of Edward late Earl of Clarendon, Lord High-Chancellour of England, anno 1667 : with the many debates and speeches in the House : the impeachment exhibited against him, his petition in answer thereto, as also the several weighty arguments concerning the nature of treason, bribery, &c., by Serj. Maynard, Sir Ed. S. Sir T.L. Mr. Vaughan, Sir Rob. Howard, Mr. Hambden, and other members of that Parliament : together, with the articles of high-treason exhibited against the said Earl, by the Earl of Bristol in the House of Lords on the 10th of July, 1663 : with the opinion of all the learned judges therein.
- Other records:
- [London : s.n.], printed in the year 1700.
, 166,  p. ; 18 cm. (8vo)
- Clarendon, Edward Hyde, Earl of, 1609-1674.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685.
Trials (Treason) -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Place of publication from Wing.
Title within woodcut borders.
Signatures: A⁴ B-L⁸ M⁴ (M4 blank).
- Local notes:
- This title is part of The Library and Reading of Jonathan Swift: a Partial Replication, a collection given to the University of Pennsylvania Rare Book & Manuscript Library in 2005 in memory of Susan Homans Elias and in honor of the late Heinz J. Vienken.
Library's copy with the ms. initials "L" and "O" on front free endpaper.
- Penn Provenance:
- Vienken, Heinz J. (honoree)
Elias, Susan Homans (honoree)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) äc E2682E
Passmann-Vienken. Swift's Library, II, 939
- Vaughan, John, Sir, 1603-1674.
Seymour, Edward, Sir, 1633-1708.
Littleton, Thomas, Sir, d. 1681.
Hampden, Richard, 1631-1695.
Maynard, John, Sir, 1602-1690.
Howard, Robert, Sir, 1626-1698.
Swift's Library and Reading Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|