Dead again [videorecording] / Paramount Pictures presents a Mirage production ; written by Scott Frank ; produced by Lindsay Doran and Charles H. Maguire ; directed by Kenneth Branagh.
- Hollywood, Calif. : Paramount Pictures, c1992.
1 videocassette (107 min.) : sd., col. and b&w ; 1/2 in.
- Amnesia -- Drama.
Murder -- Drama.
Reincarnation -- Drama.
Private investigators -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Detective and mystery films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures, television, etc.)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- VHS; hi-fi, Dolby stereo.
- Supernatural-tinged romantic murder mystery about a private detective, Mike Church, who is hired to help a beautiful amnesia victim tormented by terrible nightmares. Eventually a hypnotist leads Church to believe the source of the nightmares may lie in a past-life connection to Margaret Strauss, a world-famous pianist allegedly murdered by her composer husband in 1948.
- Kenneth Branagh, Andy Garcia, Derek Jacobi, Wayne Knight, Hanna Schygulla, Campbell Scott, Emma Thompson.
- Director of photography, Matthew F. Leonetti ; edited by Peter E. Berger ; music, Patrick Doyle.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1991.
- Branagh, Kenneth. , Director, Actor
Doran, Lindsay. , Producer
Maguire, Charles H. , Producer
Frank, Scott, 1960- , Screenwriter
Thompson, Emma. , Actor
Jacobi, Derek. , Actor
Garcia, Andy. , Actor
Schygulla, Hanna, 1943- , Actor
Doyle, Patrick. , Composer
Mirage Productions. , Producer
Paramount Pictures Corporation. , Producer, Distributor
Van Wert Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Publisher Number:
32057 Paramount Pictures
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|