Twin Falls Idaho [videorecording] / Seattle Pacific Investments and the Fresh Produce Company in association with Steven J. Wolfe and Sneak Preview Entertainment present a Rena Ronson production ; a Polish Brothers production ; produced by Marshall Persinger, Rena Ronson, Steven J. Wolfe ; written by Mark and Michael Polish ; directed by Michael Polish.
- Culver City, CA : Columbia TriStar Home Video, c1999.
- Sony Pictures classics
1 videocassette (110 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
Conjoined twins -- Drama.
Brothers -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- VHS; hi-fi, Dolby surround.
- Siamese twins Francis and Blake Falls seclude themselves from a society horrified by their unique appearance. But their co-existence is threatened when a beautiful young woman enters their lives, challenging them to re-examine their physical and emotional co-dependence.
- Michael Polish, Michele Hicks, Mark Polish, Jon Gries.
- Director of photograhpy, M. David Mullen ; editor, Leo Trombetta ; music, Stuart Matthewman.
- Videocassette release of the 1999 motion picture.
- Polish, Michael. , Director, Screenwriter, Producer, Actor
Polish, Mark. , Screenwriter, Producer, Actor
Persinger, Marshall. , Producer
Ronson, Rena. , Producer
Wolfe, Steven J. , Producer
Hicks, Michelle. , Actor
Gries, Jon, 1957- , Actor
Cottonbelly. , Composer
Seattle Pacific Investments (Firm) , Producer
Fresh Produce Company. , Producer
Sony Pictures Classics (Firm). , Distributor
Columbia TriStar Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
Van Wert Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Publisher Number:
04157 Columbia TriStar Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|