Digital Sanborn maps, 1867-1970. Pennsylvania [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Digital Sanborn maps
Sanborn maps, 1867-1970 : Pennsylvania
Also known as: Pennsylvania digital Sanborn maps
Also known as: Pennsylvania Sanborn maps
Digital Sanborn Maps Pennsylvania
- [Ann Arbor, Mich.] : ProQuest Information and Learning Company, c2001.
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
1:600; drawn at a scale of 50 feet to an inch.
- Cartographic Data:
- 1:600; drawn at a scale of 50 feet to an inch.
- Fire insurance -- Pennsylvania -- Maps.
Surveys -- Pennsylvania -- Maps.
Pennsylvania -- Maps.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Digital Sanborn Maps is a collection of large-scale landbook maps which includes information such as the outline of each building, the size and shape and construction materials, heights, and function of structures, location of windows and doors. The maps also give street names, street and sidewalk widths, property boundaries, building use, and house and block numbers. Textual information includes construction details, ownership and building use.
Includes most of the fire insurance maps of Pennsylvania produced by the Sanborn Map Company from the mid-1880s to around 1950. The black and white digital images were produced from microform of the Sanborn maps in the Library of Congress collection. Digital collection is searchable by city and date.
- Title from title screen (viewed Feb. 21, 2003).
"All Sanborn maps copyrighted 2001 by The Sanborn Map Company, Sanborn Library, LLC."
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- ProQuest Information and Learning Company.
Sanborn Map Company.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|