Sixty-three unpublished designs / Claud Lovat Fraser ; with an introduction by Holbrook Jackson.
- Other Title:
- 63 unpublished designs
- London : First Edition Club, 
xi p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Fraser, Claud Lovat, 1890-1921.
Small press books.
- "This edition consists of 500 copies, printed on Ingres paper dyed by hand for this book, and bound in paper boards from a design by Lovat Fraser, now used for the first time."--Prelims.
"Printed in Great Britain at the Curwen Press"--T.p. verso.
"The decorations now first published in this volume were made for Mr. A.E. Housman's lyric-sequence, A Shropshire lad." cf. p. viii.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
Library has copy no. 346.
Library's copy has several unopened leaves.
- Penn Chronology:
- Housman, A. E. (Alfred Edward), 1859-1936.
Curwen Press, printer.
Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|