Casablanca [videorecording] / Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc. a Hal B. Wallis production ; screenplay Julius J. & Philip G. Epstein and Howard Koch ; directed by Michael Curtiz.
- Two-disc special ed.
- [Burbank, Calif.] : Warner Home Video, c2003.
2 videodiscs (102 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Burnett, Murray -- Film adaptations.
Alison, Joan -- Film adaptations.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Refugees -- Drama.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Underground movements -- Drama.
Resistance movements, War -- Drama.
Morocco -- History -- 20th century -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English and French; subtitles in English, French, and Spanish.
- System Details:
- DVD; Dolby Digital mono.
- Set in World War II Morocco within a city filled with European refugees. A bitter nightclub owner helps his former lover and her Resistance-hero husband escape from the Nazis.
- Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman, Paul Henreid, Claude Rains, Conrad Veidt, Sydney Greenstreet, and Peter Lorre.
- Director of photography, Arthur Edeson ; music, Max Steiner.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1942.
Based on the screenplay: Everybody comes to Rick's / by Murray Burnett, Joan Alison.
Special features (disc 2) include: commentary by film critic Roger Ebert, commentary by film historian Rudy Behlmer, "A great cast is worth repeating", cast & crew, awards, theatrical trailer, re-release trailer 1992, Looney Tunes characters in "Carrotblanca", Premier episode "Who holds tomorrow?", Screen Guild Players April 26, 1943 radio broadcast of "Casablanca", musical outtake gallery, and "Bacall on Bogart".
Bonus materials a production of WNET/New York in association with Turner Entertainment Co.
Academy Award winner: Best picture, 1943.
- Curtiz, Michael, 1888-1962 , Director
Wallis, Hal B., 1899-1986 , Producer
Epstein, Julius J., 1909-2000 , Screenwriter
Epstein, Philip G.. , Screenwriter
Koch, Howard. , Screenwriter
Bogart, Humphrey, 1899-1957 , Actor
Bergman, Ingrid, 1915-1982. , Actor
Henreid, Paul. , Actor
Bacall, Lauren, 1924- , Host
Steiner, Max, 1888-1971 , Composer
Burnett, Murray. , Author
Alison, Joan. , Author
Warner Bros. Pictures (1923-1967). , Producer
Warner Home Video (Firm). , Distributor
WNET (Television station : New York, N.Y.) , Producer
Turner Entertainment Co.. , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
65681 Warner Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|