The Lambs theatre club / Lewis J. Hardee, Jr.
- Jefferson, N.C. : McFarland, c2006.
xi, 276 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Lambs (Theatrical club : New York, N.Y.).
- "From its origins in 1874 as an intimate actors' dining club, The Lambs by 1925 had become the most famous theatrical club in the world-the stuff of fable. Drawn extensively from The Lambs' official archives, this work traces The Lambs' roots in London and its initial development in America, dominated by English and later Irish actors"--Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 263-267) and index.
- 0786423218 (illustrated case binding : alk. paper)
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|