African cooking, by Laurens van der Post and the editors of Time-Life Books. Photographed by Brian Seed and Richard Jeffery.
- New York, Time-Life Books 
- Foods of the world
Foods of the world
208 pages color illustrations, color maps, portraits (partly color) 28 cm.
- Cooking, African.
Africa -- Social life and customs.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- My continent: a personal view
The Ancient world of Ethiopia
New Cuisines for new nations
In the highlands of Africa
The world of Portuguese Africa
East and West meet at the Cape
Great cooking from rich farms
On the track of the Voortrekkers.
- "The text for this book was written by Laurens van der Post, the recipe instructions by Michael Feld and other material by members of the staff."
Includes bibliographical references (page 208) and indexes.
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by Laurie Burrows Grad.
Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Grad, Laurie Burrows (donor)
Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Seed, Brain, photographer.
Jeffrey, Richard, photographer.
Laurie Burrows Grad Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|