Excavations at Tel Beth-Shean, 1989-1996.
- Other Title:
- Tel Beth-Shean
- Jerusalem : Israel Exploration Society : Institute of Archaeology, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2006-
- Beth-Shean Valley Archaeological Project publication ; no. 1-2
v. : ill., maps, plans (part fold.) ; 28 cm. + CD-ROMs (col. ; 4 3/4 in.) + fold. plans.
- Bet Sheơan (Israel) -- Antiquities.
Excavations (Archaeology) -- Israel -- Bet Sheơan.
- Accompanying CD-ROM, in pocket at end of v. 2, contains ... "Lists of Loci and Walls in Area R, Tables and graphs realted to chapter 6B, selected color pictures ... [and] plans and sections (digital copies of all the line drawings in chapters 1-3)."--P. vi.
- v.1. From the late Bronze Age IIB to the medieval period / Amihai Mazar with contributions by N. Amitai-Preiss ... [et al.]
v.2. The middle and late Bronze Age strata in Area R / Amihai Mazar and Robert A. Mullins, editors
v.3. The 13th-11th century BCE strata in areas N and S / Nava Panitz and Amihai Mazar, eds.
v.4. The 4th and 3rd Millenia BCE / Amihai Mazar with contributions by R. Bankirer ... [et al.]
- 3 fold. plans in pocket at end of v. 2.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1953 Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Louis A. Duhring Fund.
- Mazar, Amihay, 1942-
Louis A. Duhring Fund.
Class of 1953 Fund.
Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|