Dipeptidyl aminopeptidases : basic science and clinical applications / Uwe Lendeckel, Dirk Reinhold, Ute Bank, editors.
- New York : Springer, c2006.
- Conference Name:
- International Conference on Dipeptidyl Aminopeptidases (2nd : 2005 : Magdeburg, Germany)
- Advances in experimental medicine and biology ; v. 575
xxiv, 239 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- CD antigens -- Congresses.
Aminopeptidases -- Congresses.
- Medical subjects:
- Dipeptidyl-Peptidases and Tripeptidyl-Peptidases -- Congresses.
Aminopeptidases -- Congresses.
Dipeptidyl Peptidase 4 -- Congresses.
- Topic I. Structure and function. Peptide substrates of dipeptidyl peptidases / Inger Brandt ... [et al.]. Phosphorus-containing inhibitors of proteolytic enzymes / Angela Stöckel-Maschek ... [et al.]. Biochemical properties of recombinant prolyl dipeptidases DPP-IV and DPP8 / Xin Chen. Prediction of dipeptidyl peptidase (DP) 8 structure by homology modelling / Melissa R. Pitman, R. Ian Menz, and Catherine A. Abbott
Topic II. DPIV-related enzymes. Structure and function in dipeptidyl peptidase IV and related proteins / Mark D. Gorrell ... [et al.]. Expression and function of dipeptidyl peptidase IV and related enzymes in cancer / Petr Busek ... [et al.]. DP8 and DP9 have extra-enzymatic roles in cell adhesion, migration, and apoptosis / Denise M.T. Yu ... [et al.]. In vivo effects of a potent, selective DPPII inhibitor: UAMC00039 is a possible tool for the elucidation of the physiological function of DPPII / Marie-Berthe Maes ... [et al.]. Expression of dipeptidyl peptidase IV-like enzymes in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells / Sabine Wrenger ... [et al.]. Dipeptidyl peptidase 8 has post-proline dipeptidyl aminopeptidase and prolyl endopeptidase activities / Joohong Park ... [et al.]. Prolyl endopeptidase cleaves the apoptosis rescue peptide humanin and exhibits and unknown post-cysteine cleavage specificity / Joachim Wolfgang Bär ... [et al.]. Distribution of dipeptidyl peptidase IV-like activity enzymes in canine and porcine tissue sections by RT-PCR / Leona Wagner ... [et al.]
Topic III. Metabolic disorders. Relative contribution of incretins to the glucose lowering effect of DP IV inhibitors in type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) / Simon A. Hinke, Raymond A. Pederson, and Christopher H.S. McIntosh. Dipeptidyl peptidase IV: a molecular switch of vascular actions of neuropeptide Y / Lijun Li, Hans-Ulrich Demuth, and Zofia Zukowska
Topic IV. Immune disorders. Dipeptidylpeptidase IV (DPIV) and alanyl-aminopeptidases (AAPs) as a new target complex for treatment of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases: proof of concept in a mouse model of colitis / Ute Bank ... [et al.]. Dipeptidyl peptidases and inflammatory bowel disease / Catherine A. Abbott ... [et al.]. Possible role of DP IV inhibitors in acne therapy / Anja Thielitz ... [et al.]. Dipeptidyl peptidase-IV activity and/or structure homologs (DASH): contributing factors in the pathogenesis of rheumatic diseases? / Eva Balaziova ... [et al.]
Topic V. Neuronal diseases. Dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DP IV, CD26) and aminopeptidase N (APN, CD13) as regulators of T cell function and targets of immunotherapy in CNS inflammation / Aliza Biton ... [et al.]. CD26/DP IV in T cell activation and autoimmunity / Vera Preller ... [et al.]. DPIV/CD26 and FAP in cancer: a tale of contradictions / Melanie L. Sulda, Catherine A. Abbott, and Martin Hildebrandt. Type-II transmembrane prolyl dipeptidases and matrix metalloproteinases in membrane vesicles of active endothelial cells / Monica Salamone ... [et al.]. Extra-enzymatic roles of DPIV and FAP in cell adhesion and migration on collagen and fibronectin / Xin M. Wang ... [et al.]. Role of neuropeptide Y and dipeptidyl peptidase IV in regulation of Ewing's sarcoma growth / Joanna Kitlinska ... [et al.]. The role of CD26/DPP IV in preservation of early pulmonary graft function / Florian Johannes Jung ... [et al.].
- "This book is devoted to the Second International Conference on Dipeptidyl Aminopeptidases held April 13-15, 2005 in Magdeburg, Germany"--P. v.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Lendeckel, Uwe.
- 0387290583 (alk. paper)
- Publisher Number:
- 9780387290584 (alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|