13 going on 30 [videorecording] / Revolution Studios ; written by Josh Goldsmith & Cathy Yuspa ; produced by Gina Matthews, Susan Arnold and Donna Arkoff Roth ; directed by Gary Winick.
- Other Title:
- Thirteen going on thirty
- Special ed. ; Anamorphic widescreen presentation.
- Culver City, CA : Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment, c2004.
1 videodisc (98 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Wishes -- Drama.
Periodical editors -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
Youthfulness -- Drama.
- Teen films.
Romantic comedy films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English or French with English or French subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD - NTSC; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround; Region 1.
- Jenna makes a wish on her 13th birthday to be 30 and grown up. When she wakes up the next day she finds herself, miraculously, just weeks away from her 30th birthday. The new, older Jenna is a successful magazine editor with friends in high places and a lion's share of potential suitors. The problem is that her mind hasn't matured with her body and Jenna finds it a little more terrifying than cool to be living on her own.
- Jennifer Garner, Mark Ruffalo, Judy Greer, Andy Serkis, Kathy Baker.
- Director of photography, Don Burgess ; editor, Susan Littenberg ; music, Theodore Shapiro.
- Special features: 18 deleted scenes; bloopers reel; Two filmmaker audio commentaries; "I was a teenage geek" featurette: a revealing look at the high school years of the film's cast including Jennifer Garner; "The making of 13 going on 30; Pat Benatar's "Love is a battlefield" and Rick Springfield's "Jessie's girl" music videos; "The 80's outfit challenge"; set-top feature: "Then and now"; click your way down the list of conveniences from the 80's to reveal their modern day counterparts; photo montage: video still gallery; previews.
- Winick, Gary, 1961- , Director
Matthews, Gina. , Producer
Arnold, Susan. , Producer
Roth, Donna Arkoff. , Producer
Goldsmith, Josh, 1970- , Screenwriter
Yuspa, Cathy, 1971- , Screenwriter
Garner, Jennifer, 1972- , Actor
Ruffalo, Mark. , Actor
Greer, Judy, 1971- , Actor
Shapiro, Theodore. , Composer
Revolution Studios. , Producer
Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
01421 Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|