The new soul food cookbook : healthier recipes for traditional favorites / Wilbert Jones.
- [Secaucus, NJ] : Published by Carol Publishing Group, [c1996].
, xiv, , 125,  pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- African American cooking.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Suggested menus
Breads, rolls, and biscuits
Soups and salads
Sauces, seasonings, and dips.
- "A Birch Lane Press Book."
"Reduce the Fat, Cholesterol, Sodium and Calories --- But Keep the Flavor"--Dustjacket.
"Jacket design and painting by Melanie Marder Parks."
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by Laurie Burrows Grad.
Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Grad, Laurie Burrows (donor)
Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Parks, Melanie Marder, designer, illustrator.
Laurie Burrows Grad Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
- 1559723173 (hc) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|