Transactions of the Society for Promoting Agriculture in the State of Connecticut / published by order of the Society.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Transactions of the agricultural society
- New Haven : Printed by William W. Morse, 1802.
22,  p. ; 25 cm. (4to)
- Society for Promoting Agriculture in the State of Connecticut.
Agriculture -- Connecticut.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- "In pursuance of the desire, and agreeable to the vote of the Society, the subscriber has carefully revised the transactions and communications, preserved upon its records, and therefrom has prepared the present collection for publication. The work is respectfully submitted to the Society ... by ... Charles Chauncey."--P. .
Signatures: [A]⁴ B-C⁴ (C4 blank).
Printed in double columns.
- Local notes:
- PSPA copy imperfect: last leaf (blank) wanting.
No. 1 in a vol. of 7 items bound together.
- Penn Provenance:
- Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture (stamp)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 2081
- Chauncey, Charles, 1747-1823.
Morse, William Walker, b. 1780, printer.
Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|