All in the family. The complete second season [videorecording] / Columbia Pictures Television ; a Bud Yorkin-Norman Lear Tandem production ; developed and produced by Norman Lear ; directed by John Rich ; teleplay[s] by Norman Lear ... [et al.] ; stor[ies] by Lee Erwin ... [et al.].
- Other Title:
- All in the family [videorecording]
- Culver City, Calif. : Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment, c2003.
3 videodiscs (528 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 episode guide ( leaves ; 19 cm.)
- Speight, Johnny, 1920-1998 -- Film adaptations.
Working class families -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
Spouses -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
Adult children living with parents -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- Television comedies.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English language with optional English and Spanish subtitles.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- The award winning second season about Archie Bunker, a working-class family man with bigoted, conservative views of the world and his family including his saintly wife, Edith, daughter Gloria and her liberal husband Mike Stivic includes hysterical episodes and a guest appearance by Sammy Davis, Jr.
- Disc 1: Gloria poses in the nude ; The saga of cousin Oscar ; Flashback: Mike meets Archie ; Edith writes a song ; Archie in the lock-up ; The election story ; Edith's accident ; Mike's problem
Disc 2: The blockbuster ; The insurance is canceled ; Christmas day at the Bunkers' ; The man in the street ; Cousin Maude's visit ; Edith's problem ; The elevator story ; Archie and the FBI
Disc 3: Archie sees a mugging ; Mike's mysterious son ; Archie and Edith alone ; Edith gets a mink ; Sammy's visit ; Edith, the judge ; Archie is jealous ; Maude.
- Carroll O'Connor, Jean Stapleton, Rob Reiner, Sally Struthers.
- Video tape editor, Marco Zappia ; music by Roger Kellaway.
- Based on the TV series "Till Death Us Do Part" created by Johnny Speight.
Videodisc release of 24 episodes of a televsion program originally produced in 1971 and 1972.
Specific features: interactive menu, scene selection, subtitled, and TV comedy favorites advertisment.
- Rich, John, 1925-2012 , Director
Lear, Norman. , Producer, Screenwriter
Yorkin, Bud, 1926- , Producer
O'Connor, Carroll. , Actor
Stapleton, Jean, 1923- , Actor
Reiner, Rob. , Actor
Struthers, Sally. , Actor
Kellaway, Roger. , Composer
Speight, Johnny, 1920-1998. , Creator
Columbia Pictures Television. , Producer
Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
00405 Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|