Chess world championships : all the games, all with diagrams, 1834-2004 / James H. Gelo.
- 3rd ed.
- Jefferson, N.C. : McFarland & Co., c2006.
2 v. (xiv, 875 p.) : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Chess -- Tournaments -- History.
Chess -- Collections of games.
- "With six new chapters, this expanded edition contains every move (standard international algebraic notation) of every game played in world championship competition, including all official such titles since 1886 and all decisive matches by the world's leading players for the 50 years before that date. A lengthy bibliography and a detailed openings index complete the work"--Provided by publisher.
- v. 1. Preface ; 1834 - 1935
v. 2. 1937 - 2004 Bibliography ; Indexes
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 833-840) and indexes.
- 0786425687 (2 v. set)
0786426659 (v. 1 : softcover : alk. paper)
0786426667 (v. 2 : softcover : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|