Service learning : a guide to planning, implementing, and assessing student projects / Sally Berman.
- 2nd ed.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Corwin Press, c2006.
xxviii, 202 p. : ill., forms ; 28 cm.
- Student service -- United States.
Project method in teaching.
- The fundamentals of service learning as a curriculum model
Basic service learning projects
Clean streets, green streets: a social studies and science service learning project
The lending locker: a health and physical education service learning project
The hygiene tree: a consumer education and health service learning project
Intermediate service learning projects
Reading pals: a language arts and life skills service learning project
The soup troop: a health and family education service learning project
Computer tutors: an instructional technology and language arts service learning project
Advanced service learning projects
The voice of the people: a social studies and library technology service learning project
Community vision: a visual arts and library technology service learning project
Main street gardens: a science and visual arts service learning project.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 193-196) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- 1412936721 (cloth)
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|