A guide to the more common Hebraic words in Yiddish / compiled (from various published sources) and arranged by Steven A. Jacobson.
- 5th ed.
- Fairbanks, Alaska : S.A. Jacobson, c1998.
344 p. ; 22 cm.
- Yiddish language -- Foreign words and phrases -- Hebrew.
Yiddish language -- Dictionaries -- English.
- "The first section of this book lists some 3,700 Hebraisms in Yiddish according to their traditional spelling [followed by] phonetic respelling in Yiddish and [English translation]. A second section lists the Hebraisms according to their phonetic Yiddish spelling ..."--Cover p. .
Includes bibliography (p. 342-344).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1924 Book Fund.
- Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
Class of 1924 Book Fund.
- 0964740419 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|