Three plays for Puritans, by Bernard Shaw; being the third volume of his collected plays.
- Other records:
- New York, Brentano's, MCMVI . (New York : The Trow Press)
xli, , 301,  p. 20 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Prefaces: Why for Puritans? On diabolonian ethics. Better than Shakespear?
The devil's disciple: a melodrama; Notes.
Cæsar and Cleopatra: a page of history; Notes.
Captain Brassbound's conversion: a play of adventure; Notes.
- With half-title.
"Copyright, 1900, by Herbert S. Stone & Co. Copyright, 1906, by Brentano's."
Dark green cloth boards with paper label on spine.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has label of Brown Brothers Booksellers Philadelphia.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 1 is 1923 printing.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 1 has signature of Myron M. Golden on front flyleaf.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 2 has signatures of George Freedley and John Adams Reenns on front flyleaf.
- Penn Provenance:
- Speiser, Maurice J. (Maurice Joseph) b. 1880 (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Speiser, Mrs. (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Golden, Myron M. (autograph) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 1)
Freedley, George (autograph) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 2)
Reenns, John Adams (autograph) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 2)
Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- The devil's disciple.
Caesar and Cleopatra.
Captain Brassbound's conversion.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|