Bis ans ende der Welt [videorecording] : die Trilogie / Anatole Dauman und Jonathan Taplin präsentieren einen Film von Wim Wenders ; Drehbuch, Peter Carey und Wim Wenders ; Produzenten, Anatole Dauman und Jonathan Taplin ; Koproduzent und Regie, Wim Wenders.
- Other Title:
- Until the end of the world
- Director's cut; Wim Wenders ed.
- [Germany] : Art Haus ; c2005.
3 videodiscs (279 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Fugitives from justice -- Drama.
Inventions -- Drama.
Blind -- Drama.
Motion pictures, German.
- Feature films.
Science fiction films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- In German and English with optional German subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD-PAL, region 2; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- "Set in 1999, a woman has a car accident with some bank robbers, who befriend and enlist her help to take the money to a drop in Paris. On the way she runs into another fugitive from the law, an American who is being chased by the CIA. He says the charges are false and that the government wants to confiscate a device his father has invented which allows you to record your dreams and vision. On the run from the bank robbers and the CIA, they span the globe, ending up in Australia at the research facility of his father, where they hope to be able to play back the recordings Hurt has made to his blind mother."--IMDb.com.
- William Hurt, Solveig Dommartin, Sam Neill.
- Director of photography, Robby Müller ; editor, Peter Przygodda ; music, Graeme Revell.
- Aspect ratio: 1.78:1.
DVD release of the 1991 motion picture.
Special features: deleted scenes; Wim Wenders interviewed by Roger Wilemsen; Wim Wenders biography; film trailer.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the John G. Hartman Memorial Library Fund.
- Wenders, Wim. , Director, Producer, Screenwriter
Taplin, Jonathan T.. , Producer
Dauman, Anatole, 1925-1998. , Producer
Carey, Peter, 1943- , Screenwriter
Hurt, William. , Actor
Dommartin, Solveig. , Actor
Neill, Sam. , Actor
Revell, Graeme. , Composer
Art Haus. , Distributor
John G. Hartman Memorial Library Fund.
- Publisher Number:
500935 Art Haus
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|