Beni Hasan [electronic resource].
- Worcester, U.K. : Yare Egyptology, c2004.
- Archaeological survey of Egypt ; 1st-2nd, etc.
Archaeological survey of Egypt / Egypt Exploration Fund ; 1st-2nd memoir, 5th memoir, 7th memoir
1 CD-ROM ; 4 3/4 in.
- Beni Hasan (Egypt).
Tombs -- Egypt.
Egyptian language -- Inscriptions.
- System Details:
- System requirements: CD-ROM drive; Web browser; Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Title from disk surface.
Previously published: London : Sold by K. Paul, Trench, Trübner & Co., 1893-1900.
Part 1 by Percy E. Newberry, with plans and measurements of the tombs by G. Willoughby Fraser; pt. 2 by Percy E. Newberry, with appendix, plans and measurements of the tombs by G. Willoughby Fraser; pt. 3 by F. Ll. Griffith; pt. IV. Zoological and other details from facsimiles by Howard Carter, M.W. Blackden, Percy Brown and Percy Buckman, with descriptions by the editor.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Newberry, Percy E. (Percy Edward), 1869-1949.
Fraser, G. Willoughby (George Willoughby)
Griffith, F. Ll. (Francis Llewellyn), 1862-1934.
Egypt Exploration Fund.
George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|