Ancient weights and measures [electronic resource] : illustrated by the Egyptian collection in the University College, London / by Sir Flinders Petrie.
- Worcester, U.K. : Yare Egyptology, 2006.
- Egyptian research account (Series) ; v. 39.
Publications of the Egyptian research account and the British School of Archaeology in Egypt ; 39
1 CD-ROM ; 4 3/4 in.
- Weights and measures, Ancient.
Weights and measures -- Egypt.
- System Details:
- System requirements: CD-ROM drive; Web browser; Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Title from disc label.
Previously published: London : Department of Egyptology, University College, 1926.
"Serial no. 0697. Version No. 4/006/5."--Label on container.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- University College, London.
George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|