Staying in love [videorecording] / produced with the participation of CAVCO and Alberta Film Development Program of the Alberta Foundation for the Arts ; a TransAtlantic Films & Great North Productions in association with Discovery Health ; writer/editor, David Cunningham ; director, Jay Stewart.
- Princeton, NJ : Films for the Humanities & Sciences ; [S.l.] : Discovery Channel University, c2004.
- Science of love
1 videodisc (51 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- System Details:
- "Clinical psychologist John Gottman, Robert Levenson, of the Institute of Personality and Social Research, Helen Fisher, Pepper Schwarz, Pat Love, authors, and others address numerous aspects of long-term relationships. The biological need for love, the physiological evolution of monogamy, the role of oxytocin in attachment, the dynamics of sexuality, the four-year and seven-year "itches," and the importance of communication are considered. Footage of an actual counseling session at Dr. Gottman's "Love Lab" is featured."--Container.
- Maureen Jones, narrator.
Mathew Gravelle, Jo Bourne-Taylor.
- Originally produced in 2001.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Stewart, Jay. , Director
Cunningham, David. , Screenwriter
Jones, Maureen. , Narrator
Gravelle, Mathew. , Actor
Bourne-Taylor, Jo. , Actor
Transatlantic Films. , Producer
Great North Productions. , Producer
Discovery Health Channel. , Producer
CAVCO. , Producer
Alberta Film Development Program. , Producer
Discovery Channel University. , Distributor
Films for the Humanities (Firm) , Distributor
George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Publisher Number:
- 30062 Films for the Humanities & Sciences
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|