Being in love [videorecording] / produced with the participation of CAVCO and Alberta Film Development Program of the Alberta Foundation for the Arts ; a TransAtlantic Films & Great North Productions in association with Discovery Health ; director, Ben Fox.
- Princeton, NJ : Films for the Humanities & Sciences ; [S.l.] : Discovery Channel University, c2004.
- Science of love
1 videodisc (51 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- System Details:
- "Examines the irrepressible nature of love and the consequences of misdirected desire. Monogamy, "lovesickness," stalking, free love, plural marriage, infidelity, mate-switching, jealousy, spouse abuse, and the healthy benefits of love are discussed by evolutionary psychologist David Buss, clinical phychologist David Celani, social psychologist Arthur Aron, neurobiologist Antonio Damasio, anthropologist Helen Fisher, Robert Levenson, of the Institute of Personality and Social Research, and others. Footage of experiments that measure empathy and that demonstrate bodily changes associated with emotional states is included."--Container.
- Narrator, Maureen Jones.
Mathew Gravelle, Jo Bourne-Taylor.
- Editor, John Veal
- Originally produced in 2001.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Fox, Ben. , Director
Jones, Maureen. , Narrator
Gravelle, Mathew. , Actor
Bourne-Taylor, Jo. , Actor
Transatlantic Films. , Producer
Great North Productions. , Producer
Discovery Health Channel. , Producer
CAVCO. , Producer
Alberta Film Development Program. , Producer
Discovery Channel University. , Distributor
Films for the Humanities (Firm) , Distributor
George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Publisher Number:
- 30061 Films for the Humanities & Sciences
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|