Eikon basilike; the portraiture of His Sacred Majesty in his solitudes and sufferings. Edited by Philip A. Knachel.
- Standardized Title:
- Eikon basilike.
- Other Title:
- The portraiture of his sacred majesty in his solitudes and sufferings.
- Ithaca, N.Y., Published for the Folger Shakespeare Library by Cornell University Press 
- Folger documents of Tudor and Stuart civilization.
xxxii, 201 p. 22 cm.
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649
- Attributed to Charles I and also to John Gauden. Probably written by Gauden, based on a core of material which the King had himself composed, Cf. F. F. Madan. A new bibliography of the Eikon basilike. 1950. p. 126-163.
- Knachel, Philip A.,
Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
Gauden, John, 1605-1662.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|