The truth about Muhammad : founder of the world's most intolerant religion / Robert Spencer.
- Washington, DC : Regnery Pub., c2006.
xvi, 224 p. ; 24 cm.
- Muḥammad, Prophet, -632.
Islam -- History.
Islam -- Controversial literature.
- Why a biography of Muhammad is relevant today
In search of the historic Muhammad
Muhammad becomes a prophet
Muhammad's revelations and their sources
A warner in the face of a terrific punishment
Muhammad becomes a warlord
War is deceit
Casting terror into their hearts
Victorious through terror
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 197-214) and index.
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by the Board of Governors of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (donor) (Libra copy)
- Library of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (University of Pennsylvania)
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|