B. F. Stevens's Facsimiles of manuscripts in European archives relating to America, 1773-1783 : with descriptions, editorial notes, collations, references and translations.
- Standardized Title:
- Facsimiles of manuscripts in European archives
- Other Title:
- Facsimiles of manuscripts in European archives.
- London : Photographed and printed by Malby & sons, 1889-1898.
25 v. : maps, port., facsims. ; 36 cm. (fol.)
- Manuscripts -- Great Britain -- Facsimiles.
Manuscripts -- France -- Facsimiles.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Sources
- v. 1-25. no. 1-2107 facsimiles
v. 25. Index: Conclusion. Numerical arrangement of the documents, with their dates added. Chronological arrangement. Alphabetical arrangement of the documents by writers and receivers. Subject matter index.
- Limited edition of 200 sets; the photographic negatives were destroyed.
"Issued only to subscribers".
"The facsimiles are almost wholly of unpublished manuscripts." -- v. 25, Introd.
Vol. 25 has imprint: London : Chiswick Press, Charles Whittingham and Co.
Errata slip mounted in v. 25 on verso of p. 351.
- Penn Provenance:
- Henry, C. W. (autograph)
Griffith, G. W. (donor)
- Penn Chronology: