The Russian Revolution : October 1917 / executive producer, Andrew Schlessinger ; producer, director, Yves Gerard Issembert ; series writer, Roy Kahn.
- Other Title:
- Title on videocassette label: October 1917
- Princeton, NJ : Films for the Humanities, ©1988.
- Modern history on video.
Modern history on video
1 videocassette (25 min.) : sound, black and white ; 1/2 in.
- Soviet Union -- History -- 1917-1921.
- Documentary films.
- A documentary presentation of the events of the October Revolution-from the defeat of the Czarist armies and famine in Russia, to the overthrow of Nicholas and the assumption of power by the Communists-drawn from Russian and Western newsreel footage and from the famous Soviet propaganda films that dramatized some of the events of the Revolution. The program also shows the effects of the Revolution in Western Europe: innocents and idealists cynically goaded and provoked to marches, protests, and strikes that were - inevitably - met with brutal repression.
- Narrator, Leanna Chamish.
- Editor, Kristin M. Frascione; music, Mark Edmondson.
- Videodisc release of the short documentary motion picture produced [in 1988?]
- Issembert, Yves Gérard, film director, film producer.
Kahn, Roy, screenwriter.
Schlessinger, Andrew, film producer.
Edmondson, Mark, composer (expression)
Chamish, Leanna, narrator.
Schlessinger Media, film production company.
Films for the Humanities (Firm), publisher.
- Publisher Number:
FFH 1483 Films for the Humanities, Inc.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|