Sappho and Phaon a tragedy, set forth with a prologue, induction, prelude, interludes, and epilogue, by Percy MacKaye.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Sappho and Phaon
Sappho & Phaon
- New York, The Macmillan Company, London, Macmillan & Co., Ltd., 1907. (Norwood, Mass., U.S.A. : Norwood Press J. S. Cushing & co. - Berwick & Smith Co.)
xv, , 225,  p.,  leaf of plates ill., plan. 20 cm.
- Sappho -- Drama.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
United States Massachusetts Norwood.
- With half-title.
"Set up and electrotyped. Published May, 1907."
"The writer wishes, also, to express his sincere appreciation to ... to Barry Faulkner, for the cover design of this volume."--Prefatory Note.
Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
Orange cloth boards lettered in white with series of paper illustrations in white and tan pasted at head on front and back covers. Top edge gilt stained.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has label of Peter Reilly Bookseller, Phila.
- Penn Provenance:
- Speiser, Maurice J. (Maurice Joseph), b. 1880 (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Speiser, Mrs. (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Faulkner, Barry, 1881-1966.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|