British and Irish paintings in public collections : an index of British and Irish oil paintings by artists born before 1870 in public and institutional collections in the United Kingdom and Ireland / compiled by Christopher Wright with Catherine Gordon and Mary Peskett Smith.
- New Haven : Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art by Yale University Press, 2006.
932 p. ; 31 cm.
- Painting, British -- Indexes.
Painting, Irish -- Indexes.
Painting -- Great Britain -- Indexes.
Painting -- Ireland -- Indexes.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 17-55) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Gordon, Catherine M. (Catherine May), 1945-
Smith, Mary Peskett.
Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art.
Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|