British literary manuscripts from the Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington D.C. The English Renaissance, literature from the Tudor period to the Restoration, c. 1500-c. 1700 [microform].
- Other Title:
- English Renaissance literature from the Tudor period to the Restoration, c. 1500-c. 1700.
English Renaissance literary mss. from the Folger Shakespeare Library.
- c. 1500-c. 1700
Brighton, Sussex, England : Harvester Microform, 1986.
- Britain's literary heritage
30 microfilm reels : pos. ; 35 mm.
- English literature.
Manuscripts -- Washington (D.C.)
- In English or Latin.
- "This two part programme makes available over 300 [i.e. 306] manuscrupts from one fo the world's fines collections of 16th and 17th century literary resource material."--Header frame. Holograph vols., commonplace books, etc., containing chiefly drama, poetry, orations, sermons, etc., but also including recipes, correspondence, lists, etc.
- Pt. 1 [reels 1-15]. Folger mss. C.c.1 (Item 17)-V.a. 358.
Pt. 2 [reels 16-30]. Folger mss. V.a. 363-Bd. w.J 131.
- "The principal finding aid to [this] collection is the 3 volume Catalog of manuscripts of the Folger Shakespeare Library (G.K. Hall, Boston, 1971), which reproduces the card catalogue at the Library [Furness 12/F71M/oversize]" -- Header frame. Finding aid to this subseries is British literary manuscripts from the Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, D.C. : the English Renaissance, literature from the Tudor period to the Restoration c.1500-c.1700 : a guide to parts one and two, of the Harvester Microform collection (Microforms/PR/1105/B754/1986).
Title transcribed from reel 1, fr.  of the Harvester Microform ed.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the M. A. Shaaber Fund.
Containers list Primary Source Microfilm, Woodbridge, CT, as microfilming agency.
- Finding Aid/Index:
- Contents and description of mss. at beginning of each reel.
- Harvester Microform (Firm).
Primary Source Microfilm (Firm)
M. A. Shaaber Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|