Harry Potter and the goblet of fire [videorecording] / Warner Bros. Pictures presents a Heyday Films production, a Mike Newell film ; screenplay by Steve Kloves ; produced by David Heyman ; directed by Mike Newell.
- Two-disc special ed. ; widescreen presentation.
- Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, c2006.
2 videodiscs (ca. 157 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Rowling, J. K. -- Film adaptations.
Potter, Harry (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary place) -- Drama.
Contest -- Drama.
- Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English or dubbed Spanish dialogue with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD; Dolby Digital surround 5.1; Region 1.
- Harry's fourth year at Hogwarts is marked by the Quidditch World Cup and the Triwizard Tournament, in which student representatives from three different wizarding schools compete in a series of increasingly challenging contests. Fourteen-year-old Harry Potter joins the Weasleys at the Quidditch World Cup, then enters his fourth year at Hogwarts Academy where he is mysteriously entered in an unusual contest that challenges his wizarding skills, friendships and character, amid signs that an old enemy is growing stronger.
- Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Robbie Coltrane, Ralph Fiennes, Michael Gambon, Brendan Gleeson, Jason Isaacs, Gary Oldman, Miranda Richardson, Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith.
- Director of photography, Roger Pratt ; editor, Mick Audsley ; music by, Patrick Doyle ; costume designer, Jany Temime.
- Based on the novel by J.K. Rowling.
Originally released in 2005.
Special features: additional scenes; conversations with the cast; preparing for the Yule Ball; reflections on the fourth film; Triwizard Tournament : dragon arena; Triwizard Tournament : lake; Triwizard Tournament : maze; DVD-ROM features.
- Newell, Mike, 1942- , Director
Heyman, David, 1961- , Producer
Kloves, Steven. , Screenwriter
Radcliffe, Daniel, 1989- , Actor
Watson, Emma, 1990- , Actor
Grint, Rupert, 1988- , Actor
Gambon, Michael. , Actor
Smith, Maggie, 1934- , Actor
Rickman, Alan. , Actor
Doyle, Patrick. , Composer
Rowling, J. K. , Author
Heyday Films. , Producer
Warner Home Video (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
76453 Warner Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|