Deaf [videorecording] / a Zipporah Films release ; produced by Frederick Wiseman.
- Cambridge, MA : Zipporah Films, [1986?]
2 videocassettes (170 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Alabama Institute for Deaf and Blind.
Deaf -- Education -- Alabama.
Deafness in children.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- Shows the comprehensive training given at the School for the Deaf at the Alabama Institute. Includes segments about teaching parents & teachers to sign, speech therapy, regular academic courses, vocational training and living skills.
- Director and editor, Frederick Wiseman ; photography, John Davey.
- A videocassette release of a 1986 film.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Wiseman, Frederick. , Director, Producer
Zipporah Films. , Producer, Distributor
Rosengarten Family Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|