The secret lives of boys [videorecording] / ABC News ; producer, Alison Craiglow Hockenberry.
- Other Title:
- Title on cassette label : Secret life of boys [videorecording]
- New Hudson, MI : ABS News, 1999.
1 videocassette (24 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
Young men -- Psychology.
Sex differences (Psychology) in adolescence.
- Teen films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- Is the recent surge in male youth violence one result of the societally imposed demand for men to seem "strong and silent"? In this ABC News 20/20 program, correspondent John Stossel; Dr. William Pollack, of the Harvard Medical School and author of Real Boys; and researchers from Emory University and the University of Connecticut explore why boys tend to repress their feelings. Using a real counseling session, experts demonstrate how to help boys express their feelings before they begin to act them out at school and at home in antisocial behavior₇or even in a shooting spree or suicide.
- Hosts: Hugh Downs, Barbara Walters ; correspondent, John Stossel.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1924 Book Fund.
- Hockenberry, Alison Craiglow. , Producer
Downs, Hugh. , Host
Walters, Barbara, 1931- , Host
Stossel, John. , Interviewer
Pollack, William S. , Associated name
ABC News. , Producer, Distributor
Class of 1924 Book Fund.
- Publisher Number:
- T990124-01 ABC News
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|