Beyond Anne Frank : hidden children and postwar families in Holland / Diane L. Wolf.
- Berkeley : University of California Press, c2007.
- S. Mark Taper Foundation imprint in Jewish studies
xiii, 391 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Jews -- Persecutions -- Netherlands.
Hidden children (Holocaust) -- Netherlands.
Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Netherlands.
Holocaust survivors -- Netherlands.
Netherlands -- Ethnic relations.
- The history and memory of hidden children
Before and during the war : the Netherlands and the Jews
After the war : the Jews and the Netherlands
"My mother screamed and screamed" : memories of occupation, war, and hiding
"I came home, but I was homesick" : when both parents returned
"They were out of their minds" : when one parent returned
"Who am I?": orphans living with families
"There was never a kind word" : life in Jewish orphanages
Creating postwar lives, creating collective memory: from the personal to the political.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 365-380) and index.
- 0520226178 (cloth : alk. paper)
0520248104 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|