Born in flames [videorecording] / story, editing consultant, Ed Bowes ; produced, directed, edited by Lizzie Borden.
- [United States] : First Run Features, , 1983.
1 videodisc (80 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Feminists -- Drama.
United States -- Social conditions -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- System Details:
- A futuristic fable of feminist turmoil still brewing ten years after the Second American Revolution. When Adelaide Norris, the black radical founder of the Woman's Army, is mysteriously killed, a diverse coalition of women - across all lines of race, class, and sexual preference - emerges to blow the System apart. With their fury growing and all peaceful options exhausted, women overcome divisions of race, class, and sexual orientation to form a guerilla movement to take over control of the media.
- Honey, Adele Bertei, Jeanne Satterfield, Flo Kennedy, Ron Vawter, Eric Bogosian.
- Camera, Ed Bowes, Al Santana ; music, The Bloods, Ibis, The Red Crayola ; editing consultant, Ed Bowes.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1983.
Bonus materials : interview with director ; trailer gallery.
- Borden, Lizzie, 1950- , Producer, Director
Bowes, Ed. , Screenwriter
Bertei, Adele. , Actor
Honey. , Actor
Satterfield, Jeanne. , Actor
First-Run Features (Firm) , Distributor
Ibis (Musical group) , Composer
Red Crayola (Musical group). , Composer
Bloods (Musical group) , Composer
- Publisher Number:
FRF 912181D First Run Features
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|