Red River / Lalita Tademy.
- First Edition
- New York : Warner Books, 2007.
, 420,  pages : illustrations, map, portraits ; 24 cm
- African American families -- Louisiana -- Fiction.
African American men -- Louisiana -- Fiction.
United States -- Social conditions -- 1865-1918 -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- "The intertwining stories of two Louisiana families--three generations of African-American men--and their struggles to make a place for themselves in a country deeply divided in the aftermath of the Civil War and beyond"--Provided by publisher.
- "First Edition: January 2007."
"Jacket design by Anne Twomey."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0446578983 :
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|