An abstract of feet of fines relating to the county of Sussex. Comp. by L. F. Salzmann.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Feet of fines
- [Lewes, Farncombe, printers, 1903-16]
- Sussex Record Society (Series) ; v. 2, etc.
Sussex Record Society. v. 2, 7, 23
3 v. 23 cm.
- Fines and recoveries.
Land tenure -- England -- Sussex.
- Pts. 1-2 in Latin; pt. 3 in English; editorial material in English.
- pt. 1. From 2 Richard I to 33 Henry III.
pt. 2. From 34 Henry III to 35 Edward I.
[pt. 3] From 1 Edward II to 24 Henry VII.
- Vols. 7 and 23 have imprint: London, Mitchell, Hughes and Clarke, printers, 1908-16.
Supplemented by E. W. H. Dunkin's "Sussex manors, advowsons, etc., recorded in the Feet of fines, Henry VIII. to William IV. (1509-1833)," vol. 19-20 of the Sussex Record Society.
- Salzman, L. F. (Louis Francis), 1878-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|