The reptile room / by Lemony Snicket ; illustrations by Brett Helquist.
- 1st edition
- New York : HarperCollins Publishers, 1999.
- Snicket, Lemony. Series of unfortunate events ; bk. 2.
A series of unfortunate events ; bk. 2
190 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction.
Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Childrens subjects:
- Orphans -- Fiction.
Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- After narrowly escaping the menacing clutches of the dastardly Count Olaf, the three Baudelaire orphans are taken in by a kindly herpetologist with whom they live happily for an all-too-brief time.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Cook, Lucy (donor) (RBC copy)
Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Helquist, Brett, illustrator.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Lucy Cook Children's Book Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0060283130 (lib. bdg.)
9780060283131 (lib. bdg.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|