Operational medicine 2001 [electronic resource] : health care in military settings.
- Other Title:
- Health care in military settings [electronic resource].
- Washington, DC ; [Tampa, FL] : Bureau of Medicine and Surgery, Department of the Navy ; MacDill Air Force Base, Special Operations Command, Department of the Army, 
- NAVMED P. ; 5139.
- Government document
1 CD-ROM : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Medicine, Military -- United States.
Medicine, Military -- Study and teaching.
Medicine, Military -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
United States -- Armed Forces -- Medical care.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PC with CD-ROM drive; Adobe Acrobat Reader (included).
Disc characteristics: DVD-ROM.
- Designed to provide physicians, nurses, corpsmen, and other health care providers with guidance on safe and effective medical care in operational settings that may be isolated, possess limited resources, or have circumstances that may influence the provision of medical care.
- Title from disc label.
Distributed by the Naval Operational Medical Institute, Pensacola, FL.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0040-E.
- Hughey, Michael John.
United States Army Special Operations Command.
United States. Navy. Bureau of Medicine and Surgery.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|