New York, New York [videorecording] / United Artists Corporation ; screenplay, Earl MacRauch and Mardik Martin ; producers, Irwin Winkler and Robert Chartoff ; director, Martin Scorsese.
- Farmington Hills, MI : CBS/Fox Video, c1977.
2 videocassettes (154 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Rauch, Earl Mac, 1949- -- Film adaptations.
Big band music -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
Singers -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- Film adaptations.
- System Details:
- Jimmy Doyle and Francine Evans become romantically involved, marry, and develop a professional working relationship as musicians. Their drive and ambition which attracted them to each other originally, ultimately pulls them tragically apart. This musical is a salute to the Big Band Era of the 30's and 40's.
- Liza Minnelli, Robert De Niro, Lionel Stander, Barry Primus, Mary Kay Place.
- Director of photography, Laszlo Kovacs ; original songs, John Kander and Fred Ebb ; musical supervisor and conductor, Ralph Burns.
- Based on the story by Earl Mac Rauch.
Originally released as a motion picture in 1977.
- Scorsese, Martin. , Director
Winkler, Irwin. , Producer
Chartoff, Robert. , Producer
Martin, Mardik. , Screenwriter
Minnelli, Liza. , Actor
De Niro, Robert. , Actor
Stander, Lionel. , Actor
Kander, John. , Composer
Ebb, Fred. , Composer
Burns, Ralph. , Conductor
Rauch, Earl Mac, 1949- , Author, Screenwriter
United Artists Corporation. , Producer
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. , Producer
CBS Fox Video. , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|